Are you envious of people who seem to have a perfectly white smile? Have you tried every drug store solution on the market to no avail and still struggle with stained, yellow teeth? Fortunately, you don’t have to settle for a less than white smile with so many cosmetic dentistry options available. Regular brushing and flossing can help keep your oral health in excellent condition, yet you may still struggle with yellow or stained teeth. The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry states the most common dental flaw people would like to change about their smile is the color. At Basin Dentistry, we understand that your smile is one of your most important features. We understand how frustrating it can be struggling with stains and discoloration. Let us help with our teeth whitening services.
Teeth whitening options have grown significantly alongside the advancement of dental technologies and treatments. While over-the-counter options may help whiten your teeth, they often do not achieve the results promised or can harm the enamel of your teeth. If you can’t achieve the white, radiant smile you have been hoping for, it is time to contact Basin Dentistry. We can help you quickly and safely get that bright, white smile you deserve. Ask about our “Whitening for life” service.
Basin Dentistry’s Whitening for Life Program
What is Whitening for Life?
Every patient at Basin Dentistry, new or existing, can request FREE upper and lower custom whitening trays, storage case, and whitening gel. To be eligible you must meet a few necessary conditions:
- Up to date comprehensive exam, x-rays & cleaning
- Be cavity free
- Have no outstanding balance
- Be 18 years or older and not pregnant or nursing
How it works:
- Impressions – We will first take impressions of your upper and lower teeth and fabricate a custom soft flexible tray to comfortably fit over your teeth. This typically takes only a day or two in our in-house lab.
- Whitening – You will be given 3 syringes of professional strength whitening gel and shown how to use it to maximize the effectiveness.
- Maintenance – At each maintenance visit with your hygienist to have your teeth cleaned and examined, you can request one additional syringe of whitening gel FREE of charge to help maintain your new white smile.
Additional syringes may be purchased to achieve brighter whiter teeth.
If you want to speed up the whitening process or attain even whiter teeth, ask about our in office whitening system where we can achieve a brighter smile in as little as an hour!