Basin Dentistry specializes in a variety of dental crown options for patients who are expecting dental issues that require a dental crown procedure. Dental crowns are typically used to assist with an array of dental issues.
The type of dental situations that require a dental crown are:
- To assist with repairing a tooth that has become damaged due to weakened enamel
- To assist with holding together sections of a broken or damaged tooth
- To assist with restoring a broken tooth that cannot be filled with traditional dental filling
- To cover and restore a tooth with a large filling with little tooth structure remaining
- Cover misshaped or discolored teeth
- Cover a dental implant
- To protect a tooth that has undergone root canal therapy
There are many different types of dental crowns utilized in the dental industry to assist patients with regaining full function of their teeth. Basin Dentistry offers state-of-the-art E4D technology to make permanent all-ceramic crowns. These crowns are done in one day, saving you time and the inconvenience of a temporary crown in between appointments.
For more information about our dental crown services or to schedule an appointment, don’t hesitate to contact Basin Dentistry today.