Thanks to the continuous advances in the field of dentistry, dental professionals can now cater to the needs of many. From their infant years up until their teeth are fully developed, a certain procedure is available to keep their oral health in tip-top shape. At Basin Dentistry, we have a wide range of dental care services our patients can avail to maintain their overall wellness. Some of the services we offer are cosmetic, pediatric, restorative, orthodontic, periodontal, and most especially general dentistry.
General dentistry provides the most common type of dental care services to patients. Dentists who cover this field are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the overall dental care needs of a patient. Instead of just specializing in one area, a general dentist like ours at Basin Dentistry are trained to perform various dental procedures like cleanings and checkups, gum care, teeth preservation (with root canal), immediate oral care services (same day or emergency appointments), extractions, and other forms of treatment.
Read on to know more about general dentistry and why it should be a part of an oral health care routine!
- General dentistry consists of various procedures that allow professionals to cover a large part of the patient’s dental health care to help them keep its excellent condition.
- The procedures under this dental care service focus more on prevention than restorations. Anything that threatens the teeth, gums, or other oral structures will be handled accordingly even before it strikes.
- Although proper dental hygiene is practiced at home by brushing, flossing, and rinsing, some areas in the mouth can remain uncleaned. To provide a solution, professional dental cleanings under general dentistry will be performed for a more thorough clean.
- The dental professional will be able to keep the patients’ teeth healthy, beautiful, and strong for many years. In turn, they will become more confident socially and even professionally all because of the different general dentistry procedures.
- Undergoing general dentistry services can assure patients that problems on the rise will be handled immediately. Proper measures will be taken to prevent the problem from worsening, thereby avoiding the need for intensive or extensive treatments.
You deserve outstanding dental care services. We provide a wide range of General Dentistry services in Midland, TX. Book your appointment with us at Basin Dentistry and let us help you achieve beautiful and healthy teeth!